Thank you to all our supporters

Thank you to everyone who has supported Jamie’s and enabled us to continue providing vital services to vulnerable people within our community. Working in partnership with a number of service providers, Jamie’s helps vulnerable people progress in a safe working environment and intergrate back into society.

Jamies Feedback

Jamie’s Computers recently surveyed our current business customers and 83.3% of our customers rated our computer recycling service as excellent, whilst the other 16.7% rated us as good. When asked if you would recommend Jamies to others Jamies scored a perfect 100%. As you can imagine we were delighted with this feedback. Below is a few of the comments that were made:

Jamies offer a reliable efficient service. I’ve never had any cause for complaint.”

The service seems to be run very efficiently, from initial contact through to collection and follow-up paperwork. It is very useful to be able to have equipment collected from the office and put to good use, and data destroyed properly.

Very fast & efficient from initial phone call to collection of computers

BECOME OUR PARTNER! CONTACT US TODAY!

Be a part of our partner group